Figure Engineering has developed a new solution to on-demand spot-checking for Hexavalent Chromium: HexChecks. Hex Checks are an SBIR-derived product that provides a fast, efficient, and easy-to-use spot and surface testing method for Hexavalent Chromium.
Built to suit the needs of DoD maintenance, repair, and overhaul operations, Hex Checks are designed to be carried everywhere and anywhere that Hex Chrome dust might travel.
HexChecks have been designed to provide visual confirmation of Hexavalent Chromium, turning a pink to purple color when meeting Hex Chrome. The darker the color, the higher the concentration. Visit HexChecks.com.
HexChecks are being developed currently with three packaging options, a small pack that contains 10 testing kits, a large bulk package that contains up to 500 test kits, and the same bulk package that can be filled with 100-500 kits depending on the needs of an organization.
- Easy break and swipe testing for Hexavalent Chromium
- Disposable and one-use kits
- Visual Confirmation
- Visual How to Use Iconography on the Boxes
- Safer workstations
- Knowledge of problem areas
- Reduce likeliness of worker exposure
- Ensure Hex Chrome containment technologies are working
- Reduce OSHA citations
- Increase worker confidence